HOW WE HELP YOU PURSUE YOUR GOALS.
We’re your personal Chief Financial Officer,
analyzing, monitoring and aligning the many
components of your financial position.
Bohmer Kilcoyne Wealth Management offers comprehensive financial services and access to a full range of objective investment products. Importantly, we partner with you to make suitable financial decisions through life’s ever-changing events, so your investment path can keep pace with those changes.
Our partnership with you is rooted in open communication, so listening to you is the first step. The more we understand your goals, the better we are able to analyze your current situation and design and implement a portfolio which seeks to bring you closer to your goals, at an appropriate level of risk. If you come to us with undefined goals, as many do, we work together to help clarify, articulate and prioritize your life goals.
- Independent, objective financial advice
- Access to a broad range of investment products
- Investments matched to your needs and goals
- Proactive monitoring and rebalancing of investment portfolios
- Allocations of 401(k)s and deferred compensation plans
- Aggregation of all of your accounts for easy viewing and accurate planning
- Plans for stock options, restricted stock and concentrated positions
- College savings analysis and strategies
Retirement Income and Distribution Planning
- Analysis and determination of your retirement income needs
- Recommendations for the appropriate distribution strategy from your retirement plans and IRAs
- Establishing the probability of success for your retirement cash flow.
- Integration of investment strategies with tax planning to maximize tax efficiency
- Review of your income tax return with your CPA/tax advisor to highlight opportunities for tax savings
- *Bohmer Kilcoyne Wealth Management and LPL Financial do not provide tax advice or services.
Family Wealth Planning
- Analysis of your estate planning needs
- Techniques to reduce your estate taxes
- Review of beneficiary designations and asset titling
- Analysis of life, disability and long-term care insurance needs
- Assistance with necessary financial steps upon the death of a loved one
- Coordination with your estate planning attorney so your financial and estate plans are integrated
Endowment and Foundation Services
- Establishment of an investment policy statement and guidelines for advisory accounts
- Identification of appropriate investment portfolio asset allocations
- Ongoing comprehensive management of fund investment assets
- Creation and maintenance of reporting system to keep trustees apprised of progress